Carefully bottled on our property, our extra virgin monovarietals Arbequina, Picual and Cornicabra, are available in an elegant special edition case.
Offering the olive oils Arbequina, Picual and Cornicabra in a distinguished and combined way, we invite you to taste or give an exclusive experience as a present.
Choose the Extra Virgin of Casas de Hualdo in a case and regale distinction.
Arbequina is a harmonious, delicate and quite scented olive oil, which is perfect for salads and tomato dishes, withe fishes and poultry meat.
Picual is an intense olive oil of great complexity and high persistence on the mouth, which you can enjoy within meat stews, baked fishes, grilled vegetables, cold meats, matured cheeses and salads.
Cornicabra is an olive oil of robust flavor, bitter and spicy, quite appreciated by its personality, which combines perfectly with rice, vegetables, pasta or potatoes, and matured or aged sheep cheeses.
- PRESENTATION AND USE
- An elegant gift box that will allow you to discover the rich nuances that makes each of our monovarietal oils so unique. The outer cover of the case represents the texture of the trunk of an olive tree.
- THE OLIVE
- Selection of three of our monovarietal oils: Arbequina, Picual and Cornicabra.
- Manual and mechanized.
- Cold extraction within 6 hours from harvesting to ensure high nutritional and sensory value.
- Stainless steel tanks with inert atmosphere. Bottled practically on demand.
- CONSERVATION AT HOME
- Keep away from direct light and heat.