Virgen extra harmonious, delicate and fragrance. The silver label speaks of elegance and subtlety. Full of essences, suggest perceptions of artichoke, freshly cut grass, apple and tomatoes, creating a harmonic and fragrant body.
This olive variety, of Catalan origin, stands out for its fragrance and complexity. It presents fruity notes that prevailed over a subtle and balanced spicy-bitter flavor.
A subtle, fruity and seductive Arbequina, which evokes the virtues of our weather.
Available in the following formats: 500 ml bottle inside a case or 12 bottles pack, also in a 250 ml bottle within a total of 12 bottles and miniatures of 25 ml forming packs of 50 units.
Casas de Hualdo- Arbequina is an olive oil that matches perfectly with the breakfast toast. It’s perfect on salads, especially with the ones elaborated with tomatoes, with gazpachos and salmorejos, as well as seafood, poultry meat and white fish.
We recommend to use it in a recipe of cooked and sliced cut octopus, sprayed with a vinaigrette made of chive, bits of anchovy olives, coarse salt or flakes, Sherry vinegar and Casas de Hualdo’s Arbequina.
An ideal extra virgin to combine with pasta dishes, grilled vegetables, sautés and white studs.
Try it to elaborate dough pastry and chocolate desserts. On cheese boards, it praises fresh cheeses and balances the sweetness on blue cheeses.
- CLIMATE AND SOIL
- Typically Mediterranean climate with cold winters, dry hot summers and low rainfall. Olive groves located between 400 and 600 meters high. The soil type is mostly sandy loam.
- THE OLIVE
- Catalan variety, increasingly admired for its organoleptic characteristics. Early ripening and small size, it adapts magnificently to our environment.
- Cold extraction within 6 hours from harvesting to ensure high nutritional and sensory value.
- Stainless steel tanks with inert atmosphere. Bottled practically on demand.
- CONSERVATION AT HOME
- Keep away from direct light and heat.
- Less than 0,2%.