The Picual olive is from Andalucía. The adaptation of this variety to El Carpio de Tajo ground is perfect, achieving over the years the elaboration of a high-quality olive oil using this olive.
Olive variety characterized for being a greenish yellow juice made of olives with high content of polyphenols, the antioxidant presents in the EVOO.
This extra virgin olive oil is distinguished by its perfect balance among the bitter, the fruity and the spicy flavors. It stands out by its aromatic complexity, with green notes on the nose and mouth, as eucalyptus leaves, banana and mint. The golden label speaks of its excellence.
Balanced Picual, of great complexity and high persistence on the mouth.
Available in 500ml bottle within a case or 12 bottles pack, also in 12 bottles pack of 250ml and 50 units pack of 25ml miniatures.
Enjoy it in complex elaborations such as veal stews or shredded beef.
Its fragrances of green leaf, green banana and mint make it a perfect match with vegetables, salads, creams and seasonal green studs.
It enhances fish dishes such as baked turbot, sole or sea bream, as well as could meats and matured cheeses.
Try it in salads with fresh onions and with a cheese and patés board.
- CLIMATE AND SOIL
- Typically Mediterranean climate with cold winters, dry hot summers and low rainfall. Olive groves located between 400 and 600 meters high. The soil type is mostly sandy loam.
- THE OLIVE
- Andalusian origin. The adaptation of this variety to the soils of Toledo is unbeatable, which ensures a premium quality.
- Cold extraction within 6 hours from harvesting to ensure high nutritional and sensory value.
- Stainless steel tanks with inert atmosphere. Bottled practically on demand.
- CONSERVATION AT HOME
- Keep away from direct light and heat.
- Less than 0,2%.