Oil sheltered by Protected Designation of Origin Montes de Toledo. Perfect fusion between tradition and vanguard, is our native variety par excellence. When the bottle is opened, green leaves and apples are perceived. Also stands out the green “olive leaf”, the matured avocado or the spices.
Oil with character and high content of polyphenols, natural antioxidants of EVOO, which give it high stability.
The copper color on the label evokes the clayey origin of the lands where these olives trees grow.
Cornicabra, tough and rich in sensory nuances, with strong bitter and spicy.
Available in 500ml bottles within a case or 12 bottles pack, also in 12 bottles pack of 250ml and 50 units pack of 25ml miniatures.
It combines well with any kind of rice, but is especially recommended in curry recipes.
It praises vegetable dishes such as artichoke, eggplant, onions, cress, lettuce and tomato salads, grilled vegetables, tempura or baked potato.
Perfect match with pesto pasta and parmesan, vegetable pizza and olives. Dress a matured cheese board or try it on an avocado cream toast with marinated tuna.
Extra virgin olive oil of remarkable personality, it praises roast beef and pickles.
- CLIMATE AND SOIL
- Cultivated in silty clay loam soils, in plots located at higher altitudes. Due to its resistance to our cold winters and hot summers, Cornicabra has been, since time immemorial, the predominant variety in Castilla-La Mancha.
- THE OLIVE
- It’s the native variety of the region, being the only one shattered by the Designation of Origin Montes de Toledo. Quite rustic, hardly productive, but with gran stability and personality olive oils.
- Cold extraction within 6 hours from harvesting to ensure high nutritional and sensory value.
- Stainless steel tanks with inert atmosphere. Bottled practically on demand.
- CONSERVATION AT HOME
- Keep away from direct light and heat.
- Less than 0,2%.