Variety original from Cáceres, it has adapted perfectly to the soil and climate of Toledo, giving us a singular juice, scented and structured, hard to confuse with other varieties.
This oil responds to a dare assumed by Casas de Hualdo, whom the most demanding customers proposed to bottle this Manzanilla separately. It’s balanced between bitter and spicy, with persistence on the mouth.
Intense fruity with reminders of green tomato, green banana, chicory and basil.
Available in 500ml bottles within a case or 12 bottles pack, also in a 12 bottles pack of 250ml and 50 units pack of 25ml miniatures.
It combines perfectly with robust spoon dishes such as lentil stew, cocido madrileño or bush meat. It’s ideal to elaborate sauces such as Spanish sauce, boletus sauce or even bolognese.
Perfect match to baked fish. We recommend trying it in carpaccio salads of codfish with orange and capers, a dash of balsamic vinegar and Casas de Hualdo Manzanilla EVOO.
- CLIMATE AND SOIL
- Variety original from Cáceres, it adapted completely to our small parcels of sandy loam soils, located 460 meters above sea level.
- THE OLIVE
- Olive with succulent pulp, suggestive and full of flavor. The structure is fine and soft, it’s an ideal olive oil for those who search for fruity and intense fragrances, perfect to dressing.
- Manual and mechanized.
- Cold extraction within 6 hours from harvesting to ensure high nutritional and sensory value.
- Stainless steel tanks with inert atmosphere. Bottled practically on demand.
- CONSERVATION AT HOME
- Keep away from direct light and heat.
- Less than 0,2%.